Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, March 4, 2010

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! UPDATE

Today, I had jazz band, and then went to finish lesson 8 (reviewing a resume) in business and marketing. In P.E. I scrimmaged in basketball. It was fun! Then I went to band and played snare. Then, in science, we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. It was awesome!!! And, our teacher passed out ring pops! She is cool! Then in Language Arts, we checked our unit in vocab and I got 62/65. Then we went to lunch, and to the library. We were supposed to get a biography, and so I couldn't choose between Eleanor Roosevelt, and Mahatma Ghandi, so I checked out both. In math, we had an assessment, and I think I did really well.

When I got home, a dog came and chased me, and I got scared, but it only stayed in its yard. Then, I redid my panda stencil for my t-shirt that Kent is making. (Kent and his friends have a business that sells t-shirts that you bleach stencils on...It's cool!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net