Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Summarizing My Day! (:

Woke up, and then went to Jazz Band. Then started making a power point presentation in Business and Marketing. Then did the V-Sit reach in gym. I got 4 1/2 inches!! Ok, then in band, Dr. Teachout didn't come, but Mr. Tysor taught on what he left off on. Then I did a writing benchmark in Social Studies. IT STARTED SNOWING!! Everyone was freaking out becuase Mrs. Upchurch was the only one with her blinds open! Tomorrow in science we are supposed to watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs! I <3 that movie! In Language Arts, we talked about The Revived Reformation by O. Henry. In Math, we were going over polynomials. That was my school day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net