Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, March 1, 2010

New week, new things

Monday. Again. I went to business and marketing to make a coupon. I went to gym to take the fitness test, and got 47 sit ups in one minute. I went to band, and Dr. Teachout was there. He taught with ears, and instruments. We had to listen and try to play things back to him when he played it on the clarinet, or sang it. It was interesting. In social studies and science, we did bookwork and found definitions. In Language Arts we read A Retrieved Reformation by O. Henry. It was good, although hard to understand. In math, we learned about multiplying polynomials. I did pg 455 14-42, and finished it fast, and painted my nails French Tip or whatever. The right hand looks bad, because I did it with my left hand. I am reading the Icefire, in a series (#2, The Fire Within being the first) and it is SOOOOOO good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net