Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 12th (Friday)

On Friday, I had a HUGE test in math, and a test in health. And after school I had percussion tutoring. Since only 2 people were there, we had to tag team, or 2 on one. I had Reid Hix, who was originally my tutor, and John Maness. Reid basically took over, and we got a lot done.

But that isn't what I want to talk about....I want to talk about the SLEEPOVER THAT SHELBY AND I HAD AT HER HOUSE before we went to the circus. So, I went over to here house at like 9:30pm, and went to her room. We wanted to pop popcorn, and the first we burnt. The second was Kettle Corn, and it was really good, and Shelby said there was another one, that was better, and gave the other to her dad. We popped another, and it was BUTTER!! "Oh well", she says. I guess that was what we were going to eat. We went to her room with the popcorn and some chocolate chips, got changed into our PJ's, and got on the computer. We got on facebook and then watched and listened to this REALLY stupid video on youtube, called the Drivethru, or something by Weird Al Yankovic or however you spell it. It was 11minutes and 3 seconds long. WE WATCHED THE WHOLE THING. We were very bored. Shelby is writing a book, and so we were getting ready for bed, and I started reading her book. It was gooooooood. We then went to sleep at midnight to one o'clock in the morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net