Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yesterday to Today!! (:

    Yesterday I woke up at 6:45am, and ate mini wheats. They were delicious!! Ok, anyway, I got ready for school and then went to mathcounts. I had a health test, but it was open notes and easy. I also had a math quiz, and it was good. I got a 90% on my science quiz. Ok, then after school, I had the percussion mentoring. Reid Hix was there, and so was another kid who was waiting for a mentor. Nobody came for him, so John Maness taught him. I finished the piece we were working on the week before, and started a new one. We took a picture of the bunny in a cage looking locker!! It was sooo funny!


    Anyway, after that, me, my mom, and the Jarvis girls had a girls' night at the Jarvis' house. We watched Pride and Prejudice, both movies, had snacks and Chinese food. In my fortune cookie, it said something good will happen on Tuesday!! I wonder what it is! Kelly wanted to play with my hair (since it's sooo long) and she turned out curling it. It was really cool! The movies were long, but I was into it the whole time, until I started getting tired at the end. They were GOOD! My mom left after the movies were done, since I was sleeping over, and to sort of lull Sophie and I to sleep, we popped in Just My Luck. It was good! Captain Kirk, and the mother of the girl who turns into the blueberry in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, with the weird eyes was in there too. After that, we had the idea to write down everything that we think about that we need to remember as we go to sleep, since you forget them in the morning. It was cool

   The next day, or today, we woke up at 8-8:30am, and went upstairs. Kelly came in and started coloring and playing with a big, green bouncy ball, and was HYPER! We had DELICIOUS chocolate pancakes made by sister Jarvis. We played Rock Band until 11, when I had to go. I came and left in my PJ's!! haha(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net