Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, February 15, 2010

Now for today, since I AM up to date.

Ok, today I woke up late, and found that the boys DID NOT go and get more cereal from downstairs. There was also only ONE packet left in the oatmeal box, and I did NOT feel like going downstairs. I just ate that and the leftovers from my Valentine's Day chocolate. I took my new binder (which doesn't have duct tape on it) and my book bag to school, since I woke up so late. At school, I saw Emmy in the gym, and then had to go to my locker and Business and Marketing. Mrs. McKinney is sooo nice! I finished my Curriculum Viewer early and my Journal #2 and I got to play on a cool website, where I acted like I did knee surgery. I went to health, (I'm in coach Bell's class) and took notes, as well as passed notes to Taylor, about a party I wanted to have....After that, I went to band with Mr. Tysor, and took a playing test, and thought I did pretty well. In Social Studies, we studied Central Africa for the whole period with Mrs. Upchurch. I then went to Language Arts with Mrs. Surratt. We did grammar, and talked about the project that we have to do that is due on Friday. We have to make a board game, with our group about our book, and I made some clay camels (since that is the way they travel) for the game pieces. We were talking about the questions to use in the game. After that, I got my math test back, and I got a 96%! I was soo happy. I only had a bit of homework, and since we finished early in class, we got to start on our homework, and I finished. When I looked for the bus, it wasn't there. After all the other buses left, I called Daddy with Leah's phone, who lives up the street, and hung out with Emmy, Taylor, and Leah before they all left. I was really bored when I was waiting for my dad, but as he came, the bus just got there! I still left with him. I just had a little bit of homework, which was making 10 questions for the game in Language Arts. We had REALLY good ravioli that was stuffed with spinach!!




Ok, this is off-topic, but yesterday, Kent stole Kelly's bunny slipper (Kent is going out with Kelly) and since they did the forking, we took pictures of the slipper everywhere, like McDonald's and at a park, and at their house. We printed out a Mad Gab, saying that we have it, and we need to negotiate a ransom demand or something. They also left tape at our house, from when they were forking, so Kent is going to tape the ransom note with a picture on their door with their tape, and leave the tape hanging, and ring the doorbell and run. I hope we will watch another movie!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net