Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, February 27, 2010

This Week

Ok, starting on Sunday. I got stuck with a talk which is going to be said in church tomorrow (February 28th). That is all that was very eventful.

Monday, we were playing hockey in P.E. I took 3 shots, and made them all, and there were only 3 points scored-by meee! Hockey is fun!

Tuesday, we got our interims back. All A's as usual. I got 100 something in business and marketing, 98 in P.E, 99 in band, 97 in Social Studies, 99 in Science, 94 in Language arts, although she is changing something to a 100, and going to bring my average up, and 100% in MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hooray! And, I got 100 on a selection test, and 97 on a vocab test, although that is the one she is changing to 100 because her answer key was wrong, and I got the question correct. Also, in gym, we had to run the straights and walk the curves for cardio. I finished a mile with Taylor B.

Wednesday, I got another goal in hockey!! After school, we had New Beginnings in Young Womans. The theme was the olympics, since they are happening right now. I represented virtue, with a gold scarf. We each had a person that we had to show how they had the value that we have. I had Mary, the mother of Jesus and how she showed virtue. Whoever was talking, they held the torch, which looked really cool. Then, each of the Young Women leaders over the beehives, miamaids, and lourals, and we each had some way that we showed the right, and got a 'gold medal' that said said Be Strong and of a Good Courage. It was very pretty looking, but not gold, but had pretty scrapbook paper and stickers on there. Afterwards, we had basketball, and then went home.

Thursday, nothing really happened. After school was MSMD (Middle School Math Day practice) and Mrs. Streuli took me home. I had to study for a math quiz.

Friday I got my science test back and got 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After school, I had mentor, and started something new in my book. It was cool. Then we watched the olympics until I had to go to bed.

Today, I had to wake up early for Middle School Math Day, and first we went and took the written test. We had an hour and a half to do it, and if you got a question right, you got 5pts, leave one blank is 1pt, and if you get it wrong, you got 0pts. After that, we had pizza and oreos for lunch, and I had a Hawaiian Punch soda. Then we did ciphering, which i got 2/4 questions right. Then we had the award ceremony, and I didn't get anything, although Lincoln didn't win everything!! One Kernodle 6th grader got first!!!!!!!!!! Everyone was cheering for him because Lincoln got basically everything, even if they weren't for Kernodle. Mommy took me home, and we picked up the boys from their basketball game (which they won) and also took them home. I'm skipping my basketball game, since my mind is pooped, and helped make Sister Haliburten's twin boys' blankets for her baby shower, which is at 7.

You are up to date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net