Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, February 14, 2010

SATURDAY February 13th, 2010....YEAH!

Sooo, we woke up at like 8am, and toasted eggo waffles. They were goood. We then got dressed to go to the circus. We left and Shelby bought cotton candy, and I bought Kettle Corn for us to share. We met her mom at the seats. They were HH 8-14. They were really good seats. Everyone came out onto the stage/field thing, and it was cool. They had the 6 motorcycles in the metal ball, and the amazing trapeze people. They also had tightrope people, and the ELEPHANTS. Also, there were gymnastic people, and the crazy-flexible asian girls, and a motorcyle with a girl connected to the bottom of it on a tight rope. They started spinning too!! She was also standing up! During the intermission, I wanted a boom-a-ring, and it was $10. I only had $8. They bought it for me...They are wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too nice! Afterwards, they asked me if I was going to get a t-shirt, what color, and I said pink. They said that they were going to buy me one!!! It was sooo cute, and I refused to tell them my size, but Shelby said to just get me a medium. We got me the same one. It was $25 and I was like "Nooooooooooooooo-you are tooo nice!" We went to Yum Yum's for lunch, which I have never been to, and got a chili dog, and strawberry ice cream. I snuck the rest of my money in their car before I got out. My mom said that I had to tell her that I left it there, but I knew that she would try to give it back if I did. Shelby says that she will give the money back to me without me knowing....creepy.

Thanks Shelby!!!!!!!! I looove youuu! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net